Sunday, February 24, 2013

Polka Dot Party Freebie Kit

It's Kat's birthday month and she's got a free kit for you! Its called Polka Dot Party and it was inspired by her son's 6th birthday party.



Head over to Kat's Blog for information on how to grab this free kit PLUS some CT freebies too! BUT WAIT...don't go so fast because I have a freebie for you myself!

This kit came at a great time because February is also my son's birthday! He had a fun party earlier this month at Epic Air, one of those new places popping up that have all kinds of trampoline fun! I used Kat's kit to make a fun page for his party pics, and I also made the page into a QP for you!



Click on the image below to download the QP:

4 comments:

grandie said...

Many thanks for sharing this with us, it is fab!!

Natalie, Kyle, Jacob, Dylan and Hunter said...

What a fabulous QP! Thanks so much for your creativity and generosity!

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

thank you for the wonderful quickpage