Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Road Trip wiht STS

Hello and welcome to my stop on the February Road Trip with STS. This is my first time participating in the Road Trip. I love the color palette chosen for this month. I think it says 'February' with all the pinks but I also think it gives a hint of spring too!



I made a template for you, I hope you enjoy it. Click HERE to download.



Here are the rest of your stops on the February Road Trip with STS...enjoy the journey!

Desert Digi Scrap
A-M Digital Designs
Karen Diamond Designs
Shuckclod's Stuff
Cajun Diva Scraps
Lots of Pretty Things
Baby Yaks <---YOU ARE HERE
MDK Scraps
Wendy Tunison Designs
Scrappin Serenity
WinksArt Graphics
Growing Pains Scrapped
Scraps by Andrea
KapiScrap & Art
Scrappy Chicka
DinkeekDooScraps
Saphira's Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
Studio Linda Renee
Scraps N Pieces
Queen Bee Scraps
Sairi Designs
Digital Scrapbooking Resource Center
Joyful Expressions

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to use this template! Thank you!

yabby said...

Thank you!

fl_connie said...

What a fabulous template! Thanks so much!

jobee said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love this template, thanks for sharing!

cantabile21 said...

Thanx for the pretty template!

R said...

Nice template! :) Thank you :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...